Friday, June 5, 2020

If you ever wish to know

If you ever 
Wish To Know.
+++++++++++++

If you ever
Wish To Know...

how
many pieces of
her
Heart Remain...

I can tell you.

I've counted them
All.


They are numbered
with
Her Tears and drowning

in
The Floods Your Torment
Left.

+

Have YOU ever had a
Sleepless

Night?

Spent wondering what
wrongs 

You could have done?

To chase love from
Your phantom sight?!

(and murder countless
splendid sun's?)

+ 

You sir , 

are

A
Shadow Donning
Some
Candles' Smile.

But..

Soon the people all will
KNOW.

About The Angel you
Defiled!

( and filled with
Endless sorrow.)

+

And..

If you had 
listened
To the Words she 
spoke...

you would
Know that Love
Is
Salvation Grand!

and
 Beg Penance 
For
The Heart You
Broke!!

(The One 
I 
Hold Now in 
My 
Hand.)

J.Stephen.H.


(Galatians 6:7)



No comments:

Post a Comment