Saturday, May 7, 2016

skies once blue

skies once blue.
++++13+++++

I love you..
I love you..!
she happily
said..

and her
words
turned
the black
skies blue.

(as they
echoed
through
his Head.)

+

Likewise,..
likewise!
he replied.

You are
that reason
my Once
Lonesome
Heart
is by Good
Angels
occupied!

++

Two blinks
later and
all
Hell breaks
loose...

(it seems
she doesn't
love him
now..)

and Their
Promising
Life
Becomes
A Noose!

(though
 he
wonders
why..
and
HOW.)

+++

Whiskey
doesn't
numb the
pain..

it just
makes
Acid out
of Tears..

that
leave a
Dark and
Bitter
Stain!

(which
stays
with him
for many
Years.)

+++

"I love
you.
I love
you !"

He
remembers
she said.

But those
Dead Words
Blacken
Skies once
Blue!!

(Before The
Bullet Echoes
Through His
Head.)

j.stephen.h.













No comments:

Post a Comment